Mansfield Hall records
Photographs, postcards, and news clippings.
- 1885 - 1933
Collection is open for research.
Copyright interests for this collection are held by DePauw University or the United Methodist Church.
Built in 1885 as Ladies Hall, a dormitory for women, Mansfield Hall was destroyed by fire in 1933.
0.02 Cubic Feet (1 file folder)
Language of Materials
- Mansfield Hall records
- John Riggs
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Description is in English.