Minshall Laboratory records
Photographs, postcards, copy of 1972 Percy Julian letter, and 1996 rededication program.
Collection is open for research.
Copyright interests for this collection are held by DePauw University or the United Methodist Church.
Minshall Laboratory opened in 1902 and served the physics and chemistry departments before being razed in 1973.
0.02 Cubic Feet (1 file folder)
Language of Materials
- Minshall Laboratory records
- John Riggs
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Description is in English.