William Clark Larrabee papers
This collection contains a number of letters and articles on the Larrabee home. There is also some extracts from Board of Trustees Minutes from DePauw University in the 1840's. Also included is a handwritten account of the election of Professor Larrabee to the mathematics department.
- 1841 - 1963
- Shuey, Clyde (class of 1928) (Author, Person)
- Larrabee, William Clark (1802-1859) (Person)
- Phillips, Clifton J. (Author, Person)
Collection is open for research.
Copyright interests for this collection are held by DePauw University.
Professor William Clark Larrabee was born in Cape Elizabeth, Me., December 23, 1802. He was married to Harriet Dunn of Poland on September 28, 1828. Mr. Larrabee was a delegate to the general conference of the M.E. church, which met at Baltimore in 1840. In 1852 he was appointed editor of the Ladies' Repository, a Methodist monthly magazine, published at Cincinnati, Ohio, to which he had long been a leading contributor.
0.4 Cubic Feet (1 document case)
Language of Materials
- William Clark Larrabee papers
- Hailee Newton
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Description is in English.