Second Avenue United Brethren in Christ Church (Terre Haute, Vigo County, Ind.) records
Anniversary booklets, bulletins, history, list of ministers, newspaper clipping, baptism certificates, photographs, and legal documents
- 1913 - 1966
Collection is open for research.
Copyright interests for this collection are held by DePauw University or the United Methodist Church.
Founded in 1905; now active as Northside Community UMC
0.02 Cubic Feet (1 file folder)
Language of Materials
- Brandenburg Memorial Evangelical United Brethren Church (Terre Haute, Ind.)
- Evangelical United Brethren Church
- First United Methodist Church (West Terre Haute, Ind.)
- Grace United Methodist Church (Terre Haute, Ind.)
- New Hope United Methodist Church (Terre Haute, Ind.)
- Second Avenue United Brethren Church (Terre Haute, Ind.)
- Trinity United Methodist Church (Terre Haute, Ind.)
- United Brethren in Christ
- Lyndi Parent
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Description is in English.