Mount Hope Methodist Church (Anderson, Madison County, Ind.) records
This collection includes records from Mount Hope Methodist Church in Anderson, Madison County, Indiana ranging from 1885 to 1965 regarding Mount Hope Methodist Church.
- 1885 - 1965
This collection is open for research.
Legal title, copyright, and literary rights reside with the Archives and Special Collections, DePauw University, Greencastle, IN. All requests to publish or quote must be submitted to Archives and Special Collections.
In 1885, Rev. M. G. Phillips was pastor in charge of the Anderson circuit.
0.195 Cubic Feet (1 folder, 1 half-size document case)
Language of Materials
This collection is arranged alphabetcially.
This collection was received by the DePauw University Archives and Special Collections as a records transfer from the Indiana Conference of the United Methodist Church on 2022/04/29.
No further additions are expected.
Collection processing completed 2022/05/24 by Jenney Taylor. EAD finding aid created 2022/05/24 by Jenney Taylor.
- Florida United Methodist Church (Anderson, Ind.)
- Indiana Avenue Methodist Episcopal Church (Anderson, Ind.)
- Madison Avenue United Methodist Church (Anderson, Ind.)
- Methodist Church
- Methodist Episcopal Church
- Mount Hope Methodist Church (Anderson, Ind.)
- Saint Matthew United Methodist Church (Anderson, Ind.)
- Lyndi Parent
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Description is in English.
Part of the Archives of DePauw University and Indiana United Methodism Repository
Roy O. West Library
405 S. Indiana St.
Greencastle Indiana 46135 United States