Archives General files
Collection consists of records of the Archives including accession records, outreach materials and publicity.
- 1953 - 2019
Collection is open for research.
Copyright interests for this collection are held by DePauw University or the United Methodist Church.
The Archives of DePauw University and Indiana United Methodism was established in 1951 by Worth Marion Tippy (DePauw 1891) and by action of the Board of Trustees of DePauw University and the then three conferences of the Methodist Church in Indiana. It was located first in the Administration Building, then East College and finally in the Roy O. West Library, ground floor. It was relocated to the second floor of the library following renovation of the library in 1987.
11.49 Cubic Feet (19 document cases, 2 volumes)
Language of Materials
- Archives General files Archives of DePauw University and Indiana United Methodism
- Wesley Wilson
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Description is in English.