Board of Missions Auxiliary of Indianapolis records
- 1967 - 1968
Collection is open for research.
Copyright interests for this collection are held by DePauw University or the United Methodist Church.
0.02 Linear Feet (1 file folder)
Methodist Board of Missions Auxiliary of Indianapolis was organized January 31, 1930 to create interest in and support for Fletcher Place Church and Community Center, Goodwill Industries, and other local missions.
- Board of Missions Auxiliary of Indianapolis records
- John Riggs
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Description is in English.