Evangelical Church Woman's Missionary Society records
- 1943 - 1943
Collection is open for research.
Copyright interests for this collection are held by DePauw University or the United Methodist Church.
The Woman's Missionary Society of the Evangelical Church was formed in 1884 as part of what was then the Evangelical Association.
0.02 Cubic Feet (1 file folder)
Language of Materials
- Evangelical Church Woman's Missionary Society
- John Riggs
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Description is in English.