Foreign Missions records
Annual report: Advance Through Storm.
- 1913 - 1950
Collection is open for research.
Copyright interests for this collection are held by DePauw University or the United Methodist Church.
The Methodist Episcopal Church first appointed foreign missionaries in 1785. The Board of Foreign Missions operated independently until 1920 when it came under what would be known as the World Service program.
0.02 Cubic Feet (1 file folder)
Language of Materials
- Foreign Missions records
- Wesley Wilson
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Description is in English.