Woman's Society of Christian Service and Wesleyan Service Guild records
Miscellaneous records, including histories, programs, newsletters, constitution, and membership.
- 1940 - 1968
Collection is open for research.
Copyright interests for this collection are held by DePauw University or the United Methodist Church.
In Indiana, the Woman's Society for Christian Service was organized in 1940 and became the service organization for the women of the Methodist Church.
0.02 Cubic Feet (1 file folder)
Language of Materials
- Woman's Society of Christian Service and Wesleyan Service Guild records
- John Riggs
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Description is in English.