Women's Society of World Service records
Programs, handbook, and histories.
- 1951 - 1968
Collection is open for research.
Copyright interests for this collection are held by DePauw University or the United Methodist Church.
The Women's Society of World Service was formed in 1946, following the merger of the Evangelical and United Brethren churches.
0.02 Cubic Feet (1 file folder)
Language of Materials
- Women's Society of World Service records
- John Riggs
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Description is in English.