Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Brownstown United Methodist Church records from 1874 to 2005 including: anniversary materials, Calendar Circle records, clippings, consecration day records, education annex records, directories, history, membership records, official board minutes, photographs, quarterly conference records, Woman's Society of Christian Service records, United Methodist Women minutes and Sunday School record books.
This collection consists of charge conference minutes from 1953 to 1977, some correspondence, membership records from around 1914 to about 1979, and minutes from the nominating committee, Sunday school and W.S.C.S.
The collection consists of meeting minutes, Woman's Society of Christian Service records, Sunday school and class records, membership lists and records, and other miscellaneous items.
Volumes containing membership, baptisms, deaths, and lists of ministers, 1896-2004; Women's Society of Christian Service minutes 1964-1974; United Methodist Women minutes 1981-1987.
- Names: United Methodist Women (U.S.) X
- Methodist Church 4
- Cass County (Ind.) 1
- Jackson County (Ind.) 1
- Saint Joseph County (Ind.) 1
- Brownstown United Methodist Church (Brownstown, Ind.) 1
- Dublin United Methodist Church (Dublin, Ind.) 1
- Lincoln United Methodist Church (Lincoln, Ind.) 1
- Tamarack United Methodist Church (Mishawaka, Ind.) 1
- United Methodist Women. Muncie District 1